What I'm Loving Wednesday

Originally posted: 7/17/13
Happy Hump Day!  
I'm linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue to write all about what I'm loving right now!
I really like this kind of post because then I can just be random!!

1. Summertime!
salt in the air sand in my hair / Summer quote
I mean what's not to love!  

2. Baseball
It's the All-Star Break and this year it was held in NYC at Citi Field!!  So I got to drool over watch David Wright!  I don't get to see the Mets play very often here in South Carolina, so I always enjoy the chance!

3. New Followers!
I'm up to 20!!  I would love to do a giveaway for reaching a certain number but I don't know how to do one.  Anybody know any tutorials or have any advice?

4. My new planner
I just love it!  Erin Condren is amazing and I got so many extra goodies in my order!  If you're thinking about getting one....do it!!

I hope you're enjoying your day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closet Organization!

November Happenings

My Christmas