My Silhouette

Originally Posted: 7/18/11

Back in the spring I finally decided to buy a Silhouette! It's pretty amazing!!  I was so excited when it finally came!
 I quickly found a place for it right beside my computer desk!
 My cats aren't crazy about it...it makes weird noises. :)
 My first project was adding the word "friends" and the heart to this plain frame from Target.  It was a birthday present. 
 I added some touches to a bucket of pens on my desk.
 My mom was excited and wanted this cup she bought embellished.
 So I put her name on it!
 At my school, we do secret pals and for my final gift, I added my pal's new last name (she just got married this summer) to a bucket.
 And I put her new initial on a pitcher and cups.  I thought about trying the etching cream, but I couldn't find a glass pitcher.  Oh well, maybe next time.
It's been a lot of fun.  I don't think I've even touched on the possibilities of this machine.  I can't wait to use it to help me decorate my classroom. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closet Organization!

November Happenings

My Christmas