Niece Weekend

Originally posted 7/22/13

It's Monday and my life is about to get C-R-A-Z-Y because it's almost back to school time!  But don't worry...it's the kind of crazy I like!  My classroom is clean and I get to go in and start setting it up today.  This is kind of my favorite part.

It's been a long but fun weekend!  I kept my nieces while my brother and sister-in-love went to a conference in Florida!  We had a fun-filled weekend that started off with the children's museum.
And of course, we made cookies before bed because that's what Aunt Rachel does!
We had playtime at the mall in the kid's play area!
On Sunday....it rained most of the day so we had a relaxing day indoors!  We had a great time...I just love being an Aunt!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closet Organization!

November Happenings

My Christmas