Desk Organization Update

Originally Posted: 2/27/11

So...I've been quite busy and quite lazy all at the same time!  Busy cleaning and decrapifying. (Thanks Sarah @ Thrifty Decor Chick for that word...love it!) But too lazy to blog about anything.  So my last post about my desk/office, I cleaned out my filing cabinet and removed all the crap from the top of my desk. 


Well, I finished purging all my files!  I had a bunch of papers to shred.  This is only half of them!!

I bought some really cute file folders at Target and some cute hanging files from Walmart!

So much more room!

There are 2 photo boxes in the back of the drawer.  One holds the owner's manuals and the other holds memorabilia from different trips I've taken.

Remember how I wasn't sure how I was going to hid these cords?

Well, I moved my cork board from the wall and leaned it against the wall.  Perfect!

I bought a frame that holds several pictures and hung it where the cork board was.  It will soon be filled with pictures from my NYC trips.  I also hung my "R" that's been laying around the house....for.ev.er!

Spray painted this little bucket I got from the Target dollar section for my pens.

So much better...I'm loving this space!!

So here's one last look... 

           BEFORE            

AFTER


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closet Organization!

November Happenings